Coaching / Services
Have you been recently diagnosed with sleep apnea or think you may suffer from it? At ProvidaCare, we are here to support you every step of the way. We call the initial meeting with you our “First Class Set-up” for a reason. We are committed to helping educate and train you on how to use your new PAP (positive airway pressure) equipment so that you can manage your condition and improve your health.
For many people, this can be a scary and uncertain time. We don’t want you to feel like you’re alone – 12 million Americans suffer from sleep apnea but a large majority remain undiagnosed. Feel proud. You are taking the first steps on the road to better health. And ProvidaCare will help.
Here’s what you can expect when you become a ProvidaCare client:
- Personalized training and instruction on PAP equipment
- Mask selection and personal fitting
- Instructions and training on caring for your equipment and re-supply needs
- Take-away materials for reference that night
- Follow-up call within 24 hours to answer questions and check on first night with new equipment
- Continued coaching – we remotely monitor your sleep therapy and call/email you every 90 days to check on your progress.
- We monitor and follow-up with you for life. That’s why we are truly your sleep coaches for life.